Posts Tagged ‘Rush Limbaugh’
Just because I haven’t been posting, doesn’t mean I haven’t been reading. Its been a little more challenging to see the routine slime oozing through American politics, when we are daily confronted with the devastation and sadness of the situation going on in Japan right now. Nevertheless, here are a few recent gems from our dear friends on the other side of the aisle:
- More fun from the state of Kansas: Kansas State republican representative Virgil
PeckerPeck suggests the solution to illegal immigration is simply to get in helicopters and shoot them like pigs.
- Do we really need more reasons to hate this guy? Rush Limbaugh thinks Japan’s natural and nuclear disaster is simply hilarious.
- Oh, this will get us where we need to go: Every single republican member of House Energy Committee denies existence of climate change.
- Robin Hood he a’int: Michigan governor Rick Snyder raises taxes on families living below the poverty line, and then lowers corporate taxes by 86%….because, why not?
- Perhaps taking the abortion debate a bit too far: Nebraska ‘s republican-dominated legislature wants to legalize the murder of doctors who provide abortions.
Ahhhhhh…republicans. Thanks for being the voice of evil in our lives.
Stock market falling? Obama’s fault.
High gas prices? Obama’s fault…even BEFORE he became President.
Governor Mark Sanford cheats on his wife with Argentine woman? Obama’s fault.
Stubbed your toe? Obama’s fault…probably.
But really, there’s nothing like using the horrible tragedy at Ft. Hood as an opportunity for political finger-pointing…
Yes, renowned liar Sean Hannity of Fox News now claims that mass killings at a U.S. military base on American soil can be easily linked to the election of Barak Obama. What an asshole.
(And he tends to be so informed and reasonable. For example, “It doesn’t say anywhere in the Constitution this idea of the separation of church and state” – 8/25/03 and, of course, “I’ll tell you who should be tortured and killed at Guantanamo – every filthy Democrat in the U.S. Congress. – 6/15/05. Want more? Check these out…)
Not to be outdone, big fat idiot (thanks, Al Franken) Rush Limbaugh chimed in with his own ridiculous attack on Obama. Let me just quote him for you: “…we can almost say that this is Obama’s fault, because this guy said that he believed that Obama was going to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama hasn’t done it, and that’s one of the reasons why the guy cracked.”
So, the list: Obama is illegitimately elected, Kenyan, racist, Muslim, Socialist, war monger and also everything bad that happens is because of him.
Please tell me this isn’t working. Please tell me that even though millions of people are tuning in and listening to the ranting of lunatics and racists, there just aren’t enough to cause any trouble.
Why are these jerks even given a voice?
Must be Obama’s fault…